A huge hello and welcome to the first Blogs to Bookmark for 2013!
Get your click on and check out the inspiring blogs I’ve stumbled across lately while traipsing around cyberspace.* Today’s list is a bit of a mish mash of photography, lifestyle, health, empowerment and style.
* I should note here that MB Captured is one I’ve been reading forever – written by my bloggy friend Mon – and I realised recently I hadn’t shared here yet.
1. MB Captured
2. Earth Sprout
3. Love Taza
5. Debbie Reber
7. Native Fox
Links I’m Loving This Week
1. I can’t speak highly enough of my beautiful coach Julie Parker and this video – her Tedx talk about compassionately questioning the voice within - gives you a shining insight into why I feel so honoured to be working with her. Don’t you just feel like you’ve been hugged after listening to that?
4. The recipes on this site are oh-my-god-epic.
5. Bravo Justine Musk, this post on story-telling and resonance is so spot on (in fact, the fear of coming across too self-indulgent is something that comes up with my coaching clients and this article could not be more perfect in response).
6. And bonus link: I was featured as one of 15 ‘bloggers to watch in 2013′ over on Problogger. Mind. BLOWN. Yipppeee!
Tags: awesome blogs