You’ve felt the pull.
You dream of:
Carving out your own corner of the online world and filling it up with you – but you’re overwhelmed with what to do and where to start.
Getting unstuck with your current blog. You’re struggling to find your feet, your voice, your tribe. You know it’s time to steer your ship forward.
Turning your blog-baby into a supportive platform for a profitable business.
Stumbling blindly is no longer an option.
Hands up if you can relate to…
- Struggling to get clear on who your audience is and how you can best serve them.
- Agonising over how to generate content that will turn your readers into raving fans.
- Feeling stuck and frustrated over how to build relationships and expand your audience outside of your own networks.
- Wondering where to even start with creating useful, successful digital products.
IT’S TIME TO CHANGE ALL THAT — TOGETHER.
- Fully booked — and waitlisted — blog and life coaching services
- Creating and launching hugely popular digital products that have touched the hearts of thousands of women globally
- 10 years working in PR, marketing and digital communications in corporate organisations
- Rocking the stage as a speaker
- An assistant life coach trainer role training other coaches; and
- Real-life experience in building a passionate and devoted tribe of like-minded souls…
I’ve learned a thing or two about what works, and in this fully-tested online program I share the BEST of it with you.
Nothing gives me more joy than seeing creative women light up the world with their words, because I know you’ve got something incredible to share.
And let it be declared right here:
your message matters.
The day I signed up to Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted, the world tilted in the direction of my dreams… hardcore.
Becoming a Blog-Heart has brought so many wonderful connections, experiences and opportunities my way, like the fact:
- I have met and solidified three close, incredible friendships via the Blog-Hearted tribe, that I know will be lifelong. Heart-level, soul-based, utterly kindred — and rising together.
- I have quit my publishing job (full time) in order to chase my dreams (big time). And never looked back.
- I have launched my blog and online presence, and increased my monthly audience tenfold in a matter of months.
- And don’t get me started on the Facebook group, where I’ve made hundreds of beautiful connections. We’re talking in the realm of a sisterhood, now 900+ strong. Do you know awesome it is to watch and celebrate the dreams of so many beautiful souls just going for it? There aren’t even words. This group is a tour-de-force of inspired action.
Generous :: heart-centred :: packed-to-the-brim with wisdom :: unparalleled support — as and when you need it :: this course has been more than a game changer — It’s been a total life changer. You NEED Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted (and some Rachel MacDonald) in your life.
Signing up was sincerely the best present I have ever given to myself and my business. No question.”
EMMA KATE CODRINGTON | Emma Kate Co.
Rach’s course is like no other. It’s as if she can read your mind and knows exactly what you’re craving to learn. Taught with brilliant insight, compassion, humour and love, doing this course will change everything for you (and your blog!). You deserve this, so dive in, knowing you’ll come out on the other side with clarity of mind, beautiful insights, intentions and direction, and a whole heap of you infused in your biz and blog.”
CASSIE MENDOZA-JONES | Naturopath & Kinesiologist
How this program first came about.
My blog, In Spaces Between, started five years ago as a creative outlet — a much-needed passion project I funneled my energy into ‘on the side’ while spending my days working in my full-time job in PR, marketing and digital communications. While fantastic on paper, unfortunately my day job was missing something… a rather big something…
And that’s where blogging swooped in to fill the void.
Through countless hours of research, plenty of trial and error, a focus on providing value and making relationship building an absolute PRIORITY, the site started to grow quickly. With that growth came a host of blogging-related questions in my inbox such as:
I’d love a blog of my own, but how do I get started?
How do I connect with other bloggers?
I’m freaking out about putting myself ‘out there’… any tips?
And then, when I launched my business as a blog and life coach:
How do I get more people to read my stuff?
I have this dream to start an online business of my own — how did you do it? Tell me everything!
And so on.
I remembered the confusion all too well — and the yearning for resources and guidance that would demystify the process — which is precisely why Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted was created.
Since starting my blog, I’ve had the opportunity to:
- Guide over 1100 incredible, ambitious women through Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted — women just like you who said a big ‘YES PLEASE’ to their dreams.
- Share my words with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors.
- Collaborate with one of my dearest friends on two books that have landed in the hands and hearts of thousands of women around the globe (generating over $100k in revenue, and counting!)
- Leave that corporate PR career behind and launch what has become a successful, multiple six-figure business that allows me to live the kind of creatively-free life that once seemed light years away.
- Speak at sold-out events, and work with brands and people I love and admire.
- Be featured in well-known books, magazines, interviews and online programs.
- And plenty more.
This program is the culmination of everything I’ve uncovered since launching In Spaces Between, all ready for you to implement on your own blog.
But it’s also more than that.
What sets Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted apart is that it takes a you-focused approach, fusing practical strategies AND life advice that makes all the difference to how you show up and do your thing.
The reason for this is: through running this course and coaching women one-on-one — most with blogs of their own, or bright dreams to start one — I’ve found it’s these kind of pressing questions that eventually wriggle their way out:
// How can I combat the limiting beliefs that are keeping me small?
// How do I stop procrastinating?
// How do I do it ‘my way?’ I’m done with the constant comparing!
So — along with broadening your blogging and online biz knowledge — I’m proposing we dissolve the not good enough-ness, too.
What do you say?
Having worked one-on-one with Rachel for several months, I already knew that she not only has the most beautiful way of connecting and communicating, but she is also one seriously smart cookie. That is a killer combination.
Ever since I started my business, a good year and a half ago, I have been devouring a LOT of eBooks and online courses, including ones that cost five times as much as BE&BH, in order to pump up my knowledge on how to navigate this beautiful online world of business and blogging.
But none – and I honestly mean none – match the rich, extensive, practical, relevant, and beautifully crafted content that Rachel has provided.
If you are just beginning, or you are a couple of years in (like myself), then this course is pure gold. It is alchemy for your business/blog, and the community that comes as a side dish is worth its weight in gold. It is far and beyond the most supportive, most encouraging and brilliant group of woman that I am a part of.”
Jasmine Mathews | Simply Replenished
Clarity. Confidence. Kindred connections. After BE & BH my voice is strengthened, my tribe has blossomed and I am ecstatically proud of my blog baby! Rach is the most attentive, supportive and generous blogging Mamma Bear you could ever imagine. Her energy is potent and has this way of permeating through the screen. It’s a constant reminder that you are not alone and she is indeed on the other side cheering you on the whole way through. I am so honoured to be one of her bloggin’ babes.”
Meg O’Sullivan | Adventuring Home
If there’s anyone who can call themselves an authority on blogging with heart aaaaaand building a business literally overnight just by being your totally beautiful self, it’s Rachel. I’ve witnessed this powerhouse woman from the beginning and the strength, knowledge and generosity of her blog In Spaces Between, her life and blog coaching biz, and her ebooks has been combined and streamlined into this online course which is BEYOND PERFECT for anyone wanting to learn how to take their blog to the next (read: PRO) level, and do it with their head held high.”
CELESTE MITCHELL | Whip-Smart Wordslinger & Business Pimp, Celeste Mitchell
This ecourse, like everything Rach creates, utterly embodies her signature heart-swelling generosity. The depth and breadth of her content, the experience she’s lovingly created, fits together beautifully to form the most comprehensive blogging ecourse out there. Hands down. Rach’s love of blogging inspires everything here. This is a woman who really wants you to succeed, and on her quest to help you do just that, she holds nothing back: think hard-won wisdom, smart practical strategies and behind-the-scenes In Spaces Between sneak peeks from this ever-humble blogging giant.Seriously, sign up now. Why would you even hesitate??”
DR KATE BYRNE | Business Development Strategist + Coach, Betty Means Business
Actionable. Tangible. Practical.
When learning something new, I love to see HOW to do something, and because of that, ‘helpful’ guides that skip over the action steps leave me frustrated and spinning my wheels. I’m guessing you’re with me there, which is why I created this course to be as punchy and practical as possible. This is not the sort of program that will leave you revved up with nothing to show for it — everything here is designed to help buoy your confidence so you can TAKE ACTION and ACHIEVE what you intend to.
Clarifying what’s ‘foggy’ is a favourite party trick of mine — taking complex concepts and big picture stuff and breaking it down into clear steps and sequences.Which is precisely why, from the highly focused PDFs, to the walk-you-through-every-step worksheets, to your own personal master checklist in the members’ portal (where you can tick things off as you go), everything in this course is set up to help you get from ‘to do’ to done.
It’s this focus on TAKING ACTION that has helped so many
Blog-Hearted graduates achieve incredible results.
Blogs and businesses launched. Corporate cubicles leapt from. Posts that have gone viral. Audiences rapidly expanded. Book deals signed. Countless guest posts on sites like the Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Elephant Journal and Mind Body Green.
Then there are the results that are harder to see, but even more meaningful to experience.
Like having more confidence than ever before. Finally feeling a sense of creative fulfilment. Fostering deep and mutually awesome relationships. I’ve been honoured to bear witness to the truth that stepping up your creative expression is a catalyst for change in so many other parts of your life.
The Bright Eyed & Blog Hearted experience was (and still is) magical. The course content was more valuable, comprehensive and generous than I could have ever imagined. After working in government for several years, I was terrified about owning my ‘voice’ and launching a blog and online business. The coursework virtually held my hand and guided me through the process of confidently sharing my message online, and doing it in a way where I could authentically connect with and help others. During the course period, I launched my blog and life coaching business, published my free wellness toolkit, started sending newsletters to my email subscribers, and was published on a number of external sites (including The Huffington Post and Elephant Journal). Rachel and her supportive Facebook community played a huge role in these achievements – a ‘virtual’ world and safe space to ask ‘silly’ questions, be held and backed up when I was confused or wavering, a virtual shoulder to cry on when things were shaky, and a bubbly to celebrate when I had a win. In my eyes, Bright Eyed & Blog Hearted is therefore THE course and community for those wanting to launch or amplify a blog.
NAOMI ARNOLD | LIFE COACH, PROJECT HEALTHY HAPPY ME
The Bright Eyed and Blog-Hearted Course completely blew my mind. The content was clear, helpful and inspiring, and Rachel was just amazing. She was always present in the Facebook group, with guidance, moral support and encouragement. The modules were well thought out and allowed students to work through at their own level.
On top of that, the online community is seriously phenomenal. I have made countless connections with amazing people through the Facebook group. I know I will continue to refer back regularly to the coursework as I progress on my blogging journey and it is priceless having a community of bloggers to turn to in moments of blogging despair. It was an absolutely fantastic investment. One I am sure I will continue to reap the rewards of for many years to come!”
Sophia McEvoy | SophiaMcEvoy.com
This course has been the catalyst for rich, lasting change, not just in my online world but in my mindset, my energy and the way I show up in the world. My mindset has shifted from ‘I want to be a blogger’ to ‘I am a successful, inspiring blogger with a flourishing tribe’. I pressed publish waaaaay before I was ready with only an About Me page and a truckload of ideas. My Facebook page has organically bolstered with some posts reaching over 4,000 people. I’ve had gorgeous emails from FB fans purely to say ‘love your page, love your work – thank you’ and people emailing me to ask to be on the email list for when it’s released. ”
Cynthia Taylor | Flourish Wellness
The content is split over eight power-punched weeks — six weeks of module content, with two ‘Inspired Action’ implementation weeks thrown in the mix to make the whole process flow beautifully for you.
And when it comes to content, you’re in for a treat!
This course features a hefty array of:
- PDF workbooks and worksheets
- Done-for-you scripts, checklists and templates
- Audios and screencast videos
- All woven with plenty of real life stories along the way
- How to lay an unshakeable foundation for the journey ahead.
- Who you’re writing for — and who you’re not writing for.
- The message your brand is sending the world.
- Let’s get life coach-y: we’ll explore the inner critic, fear-busting and wrangling resistance — straight off the bat.
- How to successfully write your About page, newsletter and bio’s for your various channels. You want this to be as stress-free as possible, so inside the course you’ll find super-useful templates and examples to help you on your way.
- The magic of an awesome opt-in (with a mini-case study on my eBook, that helped me garner 1000 newsletter signs ups in the first few days of launch).
- Ideas, insights and examples for making your opt-in incentive relevant and enticing to your tribe.
We’ll dig deep into:
- Blogging your heart out – and why telling your truth is the best way to organically build your tribe.
- Those all-important questions that every blogger worries about – What should I write about? How often should I publish? Is anyone even listening?
- Structures, outlines and the THE best damn blog planning bundle around.
- Guest posting like a pro.
- I’ll pull back the curtain on my own blogging experience over the past few years and share the ‘backstage version’ of my journey.
Be inspired by:
- Insights on the usual suspects – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. What works, strategic (and time-saving) approaches and how to use each platform to tell your story.
- Building an engaged, loyal and loving community — for the long-term.
- An expert interview with the Queen of SEO, Shae Baxter. (This lady is my not-so-secret go-to for creative SEO magic). If you’re looking to uplevel, her generous tips will rocket you forward. You’ll also get your hands on Shae’s brilliant SEO checklist to uncomplicate the entire process.
- Let’s get life coach-y: we’ll talk comparison cures and running your own race. This is a biggie and something that comes up for everyone!
- How to monetise your blog — sidebar advertising, affiliates, services, events, ebooks — and importantly, how to do it in a way that feels good to you.
- The sales page for your offer or services. What to write, how to structure it, the power of testimonials. All the insider tips.
- Planning your product. Pricing. The in’s and out’s of product creation with handy worksheets to map it all out with ease.
- The inside story from event extraordinaire, Yvette Luciano. (Ever wanted to run a retreat? Teach a workshop? Get a speaking gig? You’ll love this!)
We’ll be delving into:
- The ins and outs of a killer Media Kit.
- Why investing in yourself and calling in support is such an important part of moving forward.
- Asserting your expertise and becoming a thought leader in your niche.
- The secret to sustainable blogging (and the things you need to be doing every. single. day.)
- The tools that have had the biggest impact on my blog and business.
PLUS! Bonus training, including:
- The Quick ‘n’ Handy Guide to Starting a WordPress Blog
- The Biggest Frustrations Every Blogger Faces (and How to Fix Them)
- The Ultimate BE & BH Resource Guide, jam-packed with useful tools and tips
- Some other stellar bonus goodies you’ll find inside the member portal
I’m a flag-toting advocate of building fierce loyalty — raving fans that stick around for the long-haul. Using the exact steps and strategies I used to build my own audience, I’ll teach you how to grow the kind of community that feels compelled to send you emails begging to sign up for your stuff (true story — it’s happened with this very course!).
You’ll walk away with clarity and certainty; support and spirited strategies. And most importantly, the tools to put it all into practice immediately… because that’s what matters.
exclusive access to the
Blog-Hearts Facebook community
where you can share your progress, ask questions, seek feedback and build beautiful relationships
(because, I’m going to let you in on a little secret – that’s truly where the blogging magic is at).
[Here’s a heart-warmer: my tribe regularly catch up IN PERSON in locations around the world. That’s what I call a sisterhood.]
I asked: How would you describe the Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted community?
My peeps said:
Priceless! I never could have imagined this powerful, supportive, soulful group in my life. It truly has been the cherry on top of what already is a mighty fine (raw) dessert :) One could even say, I probably would have paid the same price just for the opportunity to be in the facebook group!
– Tara Caetano
I’m not sure I have the words to describe this community of women. I don’t think I’ve ever been surrounded by so many mind-blowing creative, heart centred, soulful women. From the very start it was so open and supportive, we all held (and continue to hold) space for each other – so important when the work you are doing really puts you out there and lays you bare for all to see. I’ve also loved the in person meet ups that have come from this group.
– Ros Scott-MacKenzie
Nothing short of amazing. Highly engaged and supportive bunch of kick-arse girls!
– Ainslie Young
THE BEST PART! I had no idea how much I would love this aspect, you can feel so alone at home behind the computer, knowing there were others out there going through the exact same thing as me with the same questions was amazing and I find these people so helpful and INSPIRING, love the page, could trawl for hours.
– Felicity Dawes
Like a big warm hug you don’t want to pull away from. Inspiring, supportive, vibrant! These women are incredible.
– Emma Newby
Oh my, the Facebook community! Besides the course content of course, and having you there guiding us the entire time, the community that seemed to form as soon as the course began, was nothing short of magical. Such beautiful, supportive women all uniting and singing the same tune.
– Elizabeth Rose Codrington
It has been unbelievably supportive, loving and inspiring. I feel like I have a whole new world of support. It is such comfort knowing there are soul sisters out there going through the same stuff and willing to help.
– Nicole Mathieson
The Blog-hearted Facebook group is the only group I have ever felt safe and comfortable asking for critiques. The women on there are beyond supportive and radiate love and kindness.
– Elizabeth Kelsey Bradley
Vibrant, supportive, a warm hug.
– Kristen Graham
Enrolments are currently closed, but details on how you can access BE & BH coming soon!
Rach’s unique sparkle, intuition and experience beam bright in this wickedly useful course. Having worked one-on-one with Rach on my blog and experienced the crazy-magic she brought into my life and coaching biz, I’ve no doubt that Bright Eyed & Blog-Hearted will soon be cemented as a Must Do for any heart-centred soul with a desire to create a space of their own in the blogosphere. Put simply, the combination of soulful, clever content with fresh, energising design and a completely-over-the-top-generous delivery, has resulted in an epic offering. Get ready to shine!”
CLAIRE BAKER | Health & Life Coach, This is Lifeblood
The fact that Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted is the brainchild of the beautiful Rachel MacDonald pretty much says it all. With an incredibly successful (and visually stunning) blog, In Spaces Between, Rach knows her stuff. This isn’t just your every day, run-of-the-mill blogging course – Rach provides amazingly informative, and inspiring content in her own unique and heart-driven way. There is so much depth, quality and thought put into this course (as with everything Rach does) that you will be left feeling loved, fearless, totally supported and ready to take your blog to the next level. Bright-Eyed and Blog-Hearted truly is the work of a ‘Blogging Angel.”
AMELIA WILLIAMS | Blogger + Holistic Wellness Coach, Nurture and Shine
Rachel MacDonald is a spirited, soulful blogging success, and you don’t even have to take my word for it – Problogger named her as a ‘Top Blogger’ to watch in 2013. I have no doubt that there have been many people waiting with bated breath for Rachel to release the second round of this blogging course – one where she shares her incredible expertise and authenticity – and I can attest, the wait for Bright Eyed & Blog-Hearted is well and truly worth it. This program is a supreme experience, filled with Rachel’s wisdom about copy, social media, branding, taking that blog of yours and going pro and so much more. In true Rachel-style – it’s incredibly stylish and beautiful with every touch point, worksheet and visual element a feast for the eyes, heart and soul.
If you are dreaming of starting a blog or wanting to take the online home you have to the next level – Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted is for you. You could learn from no one better about how to take the essence of you and turn it into a blog you are proud of that attracts a devoted and delighted audience. As someone who has been blogging for seven years (and still going) I only wish I had Rachel in my pocket when I first started.
Follow your bliss blogger. Enrol today.”
JULIE PARKER | CEO & Founder, Beautiful You Coaching Academy
I don’t have a blog yet. Can I still do the course?
You sure can. This program is the perfect introduction to blogging, and will have you hitting the ground running. The added bonus is you’ll be able to bond with other bloggers in the private community — invaluable at any stage in your blogging journey, but particularly the beginning. Please note I don’t, however, delve into the technical side of setting up your blog, but if you’re completely new to all this, I’ve created a handy guide with tips and resources for getting started which is available once you’re ‘inside.’
I’ve been blogging for a while now. Is the course right for me?
Participants in the course range from those just getting started to those that have been around the webs for quite some time. If you’ve plateaued or hit a roadblock and are looking for the laser-sharp insights and motivation to take your blog baby to the next level, this program will steer you in the right direction.To drill down a little further here, you’ll know this course (and really, blogging on the whole) is for you if:
- You’re excited by the idea of being a participant in a loving, positive and supportive community of other women on a mission.
- You’re all for digging your heels in, taking action and implementing what you learn (‘cause you know that’s where the gold lies).
- You’re open-minded and open-hearted — and embrace challenge as an essential for growth.
I’ve got my own online business, and have heard that I should start a blog. Is that true?
Hell yes! Blogging for your business — whether you’re a coach, a yoga teacher, a designer (or whatever) — is one of the best ways to organically connect with your right people.
How does this course differ from any other courses out there?
Awesome question. Let me explain in list form.
- It’s run by me :) Which means, you’re getting my hard-won, first-hand experience, funnelled into a creation that is all for you. You’ll get never-been-shared before stories about my blogging journey (and the way I’ve created a thriving business from my blog platform) and support and guidance from me within the Facebook community. If you’ve been inspired by my blog, or if you’ve ever wanted to work with me as a coach, but your budget hasn’t permitted, this is the BEST (and with a booked out coaching schedule — only) way to tap my brain.
- The focus is on blogging, with additional money-making/ business related information provided for those that are ready to explore that side of the fence. It is not, however, a straight business course. We won’t be talking tax file numbers, profits, budgeting or conducting a SWOT analysis — we’ll be talking about what you need to do before all that if you want to launch to an already-built, loyal audience.
- This course is a ‘known quantity’ — the material has been tested and tweaked to make it as potent as possible.
- BE & BH has been priced in a way that makes it accessible for those that need it most.
Does it matter what blogging platform I’m using?
My recommendation is to go with a self-hosted WordPress (WordPress.org) site for freedom and flexibility with customisation, but Squarespace — whilst it has some limitations — has also been popular amongst participants.
How is the course delivered?
The program is broken up into six weekly modules, delivered over eight weeks. All content is housed in a private Member’s portal, accessible by a unique login you’ll receive when you sign up. When new content goes live each week, you’ll be notified by email.
The material has lifetime access, which means ‘for the life of the course.’ (You will be given plenty of advanced noticed before anything is ever taken down.)
What system requirements are needed?
You’ll need internet access to download the materials. You can read and listen to the materials on any laptop, computer or mobile device (iPhone, iPad, tablet etc).
I’ve got a holiday/wedding/giant deadline in the middle of the course and might fall behind. Can I still participate?
Of course. The materials will be delivered to your inbox each week, but it’s up to you how quickly you want to work through them. If it takes you a little longer because life gets in the way, that’s totally okay. Wherever you are is perfect.
What sort of time investment is required?
Each week’s materials will take you about an hour to dive in to and complete. As always, the real value comes in then implementing these insights with inspired action on your own blog.
Do you offer a refund if it’s not right for me?
Yes. I wholeheartedly believe in this program and know that it’s jam-packed with awesome value, but if for any reason you’re not happy, you can withdraw within 14 days with a refund. Simply email me at rachel (at) inspacesbetween.com.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes. You can pay in one installment of $397, or two installments of $210. All prices are in Australian dollars, and include GST.
Enrolments are currently closed, but details on how you can access BE & BH coming soon!
The content, the execution, the bonuses, the community, the sheer amount of LOVE Rachel has put into this course and the delivery of it blew me away. Seriously. Could not believe how beautifully crafted it was. The attention to detail is phenomenal — from stunning design, to beautifully written out module emails, all of it. This is the single best course, online or otherwise, that I’ve done. Hands down!
And as for the Facebook group — the girls, that vibe and the support is like being (virtually) hugged constantly by your sisters/cheerleaders/biggest supporters.
LANA JANKOVIC | Holistic Nutritionist, Blogger + Wellness Coach, Lana Jankovic
The Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted course allowed me take to my passion from an “idea” to a “business” within just six months. I was dabbling in the social media world for quite a few months with so many ideas, avenues and thoughts – but this course kicked my butt into gear and showed me how to pull it all together. I had never written a blog post, i didn’t even really know how or why people blogged – but within the first module of the course, suddenly a crystal clear light began to surface and it’s been a clear and concise path ever since.
I’ve grown from a social media following of 60 to over 60,000 within one year by implementing Rach’s first-hand advice. It’s one thing to know what you want to communicate, but it’s another ball game when you learn ‘how’ to communicate that message in a personal yet professional way. Social media and online business isn’t the “way” the world is heading, it’s already there. This course is a game-changer for personal blogs and professional company’s wishing to expand and tap into the online market. It’s honest, it’s real, it’s clear, it’s thought provoking, it’s professional and it not only allows your passion or business to grow – it takes your spirit along for the ride.
KIMBERLEY WELMAN | STAY STRONG MUMMY
It would be an honour to welcome you to the Bright-Eyed & Blog-Hearted community, and support you in making those blog and business dreams of yours a reality.
To your success,
By enroling in this course you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.