Well hello there! I hope you’ve all had a spectacular little weekend.
I’ve been busy making my first (very unpolished) video for In Spaces Between which I’ll give you a chance to watch for yourself below.
1. Speaking into the camera on a laptop is a very strange thing. VERY. The words “complete” and “doofus” spring to mind…
2. On that, it really is quite bizarre watching and listening to yourself on video. Is that what my voice sounds like? I really AM a fidgety person! Am I making sense? All thoughts I had watching this one back – but you know what? It can only get better from here!
3. Connie’s site is A Life of Perfect Days, as mentioned. Clickety click.
4. I have no idea how to use iMovie, and my man just came in the door from his gigantic weekend in Melbourne for his bucks party and is in no state to help me. Current status: asleep on the couch. So excuse the “rawness” of my movie debut (and if anyone knows how to minimise the significant reduction in quality once the movie is uploaded to YouTube, I’m all ears!)
5. I’m not sure if I made it sound a little dramatic, as if I wouldn’t be blogging at all over the next two months, but I wanted to assure you that I certainly will be stopping in (and perhaps fine-tuning my video producing skills), just not as regularly. Only for now.
I’d love to hear your thoughts, and like I said in the video, please drop me a line if you have any questions and I’ll work out some sort of format for this as we progress. I love trying new things, so let’s just see how it all unfolds shall we? x